Now basically, if you are having small children or any pets at your apartment there are 100% chances that regardless of how much care you take of your carpet of not getting urinated but tough somehow it does. Yes, we cannot manage every time asking small children or small puppies or any pet to not use the carpet area.
Therefore, we Back 2 New Cleaning being the amazing and updated version of the professional carpet stain removal team are always here to assist you to get rid of these kinds of situations anytime. There might be possibilities that you find the stains would be easily vanished using the house remedies but then again there are several times you might face difficulties to remove the same due to your carpet fibre.
With every different carpet, the fibre does ask the therapy which best suits it. And accordingly, you will have to work on it or else you might end up damaging the beautiful and expensive piece of your decor.
Most of the time you might just be in either of two situations. Whether the urine is fresh to clean up or it might have passed days of days. Hence, lets us move further with the two methods for the best way to remove radiator water from the carpet.
Note:- Before trying any of the home remedies over your carpet first try applying the same on some un-eyed area of your carpet.
Method 1 – Cleaning The Fresh Urine Off your Carpet
- Step 1 – The very first step you need to work on is you will have to put one some paper towels on the urinated area so as to soak up all the liquid as possible in your towel. Continue the same until all the urine is soaked up in the paper towel. Pressurize the paper towels with some weight if needed.
- Step 2 – Blend the same quantity of half glass of white vinegar and half glass of water and spray it over the carpet and soft scrub the affected area of your carpet with a brush.
- Step 3 – Dry the carpet which was being wet due to the above solution by blotting it up with either white cloth or paper towels.
- Step 4 – Sprinkle and apply some baking soda on the mixture of water and vinegar that was sprayed earlier and leave it for 24 hours or overnight to let it work for you.
- Step 5 – Blot the area with the mild detergent and the clean cloth. Once this is done, rinse the carpet with the normal cold water and dry it by dabbing the stained area.
Method 2 – Cleaning Old Pee Stains from your Carpet or Rug
- Step 1- Spot the yellow marks of the stains on your carpet and wet the affected area with the cold water. Spray an enzymatic cleaner on the stained area of your carpet. Watch out if your carpet is wool fiber so use wool friendly cleaners.
Wet the paper towel and put it over the stain and let it stay overnight with some pressure on it.
- Step 2 – The next day vacuum the area and try to use minimal detergent if the spot is not yet gone.
Note:- If your carpet of delicate material, it is highly recommended to hire a professional.
- Step 3 – Sprinkle mild detergent on it and boot it with the clean white cloth or paper towel and rinse the same with water and dry it.
If your Carpet is of Synthetic Fiber…..
- Step 4 – Try opting for oxidizing your old stains. Prepare a blend of ½ teaspoon of bleach and 950ml of distilled water. Spray it over the carpet area and let the carpet soak up. After several minutes soak it up either with a vacuum or paper towels.
Repeat this several times if necessary and let it dry between the practices.
Pitch Us for Further Clarifications and Same-Day Bookings
Regardless of your end number of house remedies, it is advised to not take any risk with the fiber of your carpet and better to concern and hire a professional carpet cleaner for the Best way to carpet cleaning Oakey.