Back 2 New Cleaning provides professional duct cleaning services on the same day you make a call. You won’t find the same quality of work anywhere in Malvern. We have highly efficient staff holding apt certifications and skills for duct cleaning job. With over many years of experience and expertise, we are a reliable source for all duct cleaning services.
Importance of ducts at your home:-
Heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning are one of the most basic requirements nowadays. Be it your home or office, HVAC Systems makes them stay-worthy for you. Owing to the increase in pollution, a necessity of such systems have increased manifold.Hence,it is the duct, which facilitates the HVAC system to maintain air quality and regulate the temperature of your home or office.
Duct absorbs dust and particles from the indoor airs, hence keeping it clean and fresh. In due course of prolonged use, layers of these absorbed dust and particles pollute the duct. Excessive accumulation of dust can hamper the efficiency and performance of the HVAC System.
Reasons for Duct Cleaning
- If an excessive amount of dust and particles accumulate in the duct, it is back circulated in your indoors. This can result in respiratory problems and other health ailments. It can also be a cause of allergies and infections in the same fashion. Moreover,the duct loses its efficiency to absorb more dust and particles from the indoor air. Hence, you interiors lose its air-clean properties.
- Your duct can be home to rodents, vermin, mites, and bugs. These creatures love to reside and move in dirty places. These are vectors of various disease related to stomach and liver.
- The HVAC System loses its normal efficiency. Moreover,this directly affects your energy saving factor negatively. This will result in high electricity bills in the same fashion.
- Feelings of stuffiness and congestion might bother you and your family. This feeling results in frequent mood swings and irritation.
- Temperature regulation will not be optimum. As the HVAC Systems loses its efficiency, it will not be able to provide you the hotness or coldness you require.
For better quality of duct cleaning and duct servicing, professionals are required. Many agencies and units providing reliable duct cleaning services rule the market. Moreover,your time, energy and duct, all will be saved if you hire a professional to treat your duct out of the dust properly.
Methods used by us
Professionals and agencies rely on the following methods for efficient duct cleaning and air duct servicing:
- Rotary Brush and Vacuum: This is one of the most popular methods of duct cleaning. It is applicable for both residential and commercial duct cleaning. In this method, the cleaners dismantle the duct in small cleanable segments. They use foam to block any leakage or door of the segments. Then they insert the rotary brush in the segments to dodge away dust and particles. Hence,the vacuum pulls out all the dust and particles out of the duct.
- Compressed Air and Vacuum: In this method, compressed air along with a diffuser is used. The professionals insert a hose connected with the diffuser on one side of the duct. A vacuum cleaner is connected to the other side. The force of the compressed air pushes all dust and particles towards the vacuum cleaner. Hence,the vacuum cleaner then pulls and throws out all the dust and particles.
- Manual Cleaning technique: This is another reliable duct cleaning method. This is implemented when the above two methods fail to give the desired result. If the dirt and dust residue in the duct is sticky and stubborn then this method is used. This is a time-taking method but efficiently cleans you duct from dust and molds. However,this method is generally applicable for large ductwork.
Some of the benefits of availing our services:-
- Better indoor air quality.
- Neat and clean ducts.
- Less utility bill.
- Healthy and safe environment.
- Less chances of sickness.
- Eradication of contaminants and other pollutants.
- Odor removal.
- Less chances of allergies.
- Improvement in efficiency of ducts.
- Less chances of air borne diseases.
Our duct cleaning procedure:-
We follow an efficient duct cleaning procedure which starts right from the time you give us a call.
- After we get a confirmation from your end, we send our expert at your place. They reach your house with all the equipment and answer all the queries which you might have.
- Our cleaners remove shoes before entering your house after which they thoroughly inspect your ducts.
- Our cleaners use protective drop clothes to guard your furniture and floor from scratches.
- They use a powerful vacuum cleaner to remove all dirt and dust after covering the registers.
- They use a rotary brush to clean every corner of the duct.
- Moreover,we also inform you of any repairs which might be essential.
- Finally we re inspect your ducts and make sure that it is free from all types of allergens.
- We then sanitize your ducts and deodorize it. Hence,you feel a pleasant fragrance spreading in your room once you switch them on.
Why choose us:-
- We have a staff of best cleaners in the entire industry with apt training, experience and certifications.
- We offer duct cleaning services at a competitive price.
- Our services are accessible anywhere as we cover the whole of Australia.
- Same day duct cleaning services and value for time is what we believe in.
- We are available 24*7 even on public holidays and weekends.
- We use state of the art methods and highly efficient equipment.
- None of our products can cause any harm to your skin or environment.
- We not just clean, but also sanitize the ducts.
- We are constantly evolving and hence promise best in the industry.
Complete satisfaction guarantee:-
What makes us apart from the rest of the cleaning companies is that we never compromise with the quality. We give you 100 % quality assurance. All you need to do is give us a call to get your ducts super clean in no time. You can also get in touch with us via mail. Hence,get your ducts clean now by calling our expert right to your home or office.
Location: Malvern, VIC, Australia