Flood Damage Restoration Melbourne
Are you in an urgent need of flood damage restoration Melbourne? Look no further than Back 2 New Cleaning. We provide the best water damaged carpet drying in Melbourne.
- We are IICRC certified carpet restoration experts
- We provide 24/7 emergency damage restoration services
- We have a record 1 hour response time across Melbourne
Why is it Necessary to Restore Flooded Carpet in Melbourne?
- A carpet which is water damaged either through floods or by leaks serves as an attractive ground for mold and mildew.
- Further, wet carpet makes the indoor air of your place humid, thus promoting the spread of infectious diseases.
- Wet and moist carpet would also trigger the mold growth.
- Your carpet can be water damaged due to a range of reasons – burst pipes, water leakages, floods, dishwasher, and washing machine. This water then saturates the carpet and needs specialized equipment to remove the water.
Because water can damage your carpets quickly, it is necessary that you seek immediate assistance. This is the reason perhaps why Back 2 New Cleaning provides 24/7 emergency and same day carpet restoration services in Melbourne.
Certified Water Damaged and Flood Damage Carpet Restoration Experts in Melbourne
Back 2 New Cleaning comes with decades of experience in wet carpet drying, water damage restoration, flooded carpet drying, in Melbourne and other areas.
- Our expert carpet restoration experts are IICRC (the Institute of inspection, cleaning,and restoration) certified.
- Back 2 New Cleaning is the leading damaged and flooded carpet restoration company in Melbourne.
- We provide emergency and same day flood water damage restoration services
- We are equipped with best drying equipment which sucks all the water from your flooded carpets
- Your carpets might stretch after drying – so we provide carpet re-stretching services as well
Our Emergency Carpet Restoration in Melbourne Services
Back 2 New Cleaning provides a range of Flood Damage Restoration Melbourne services:
- Water overflow from washing machines
- Water leaks from hot water systems
- Overflowing roof in the raining season
- Excess stormwater during the rainy season
- Water overflow from burst water pipes
- Water backflow from sewer
- Water overflow from baths and sinks
- Flood water damage restoration
- Carpet mould damage
- Emergency Carpet Drying Melbourne
- Wet Carpet Drying Melbourne
- Emergency Flooded and Wet Carpet Drying Services Melbourne
Process We Follow For Flood Damage Restoration Melbourne
The expert water damage restoration experts of Back 2 New Cleaning in Melbourne help you dry your wet carpets. We further help you by protecting your home from any water-borne diseases.
Our technicians follow a detailed process in order to dry your wet carpets:
Assessment of water damaged carpets
Expert carpet restoration experts of Back 2 New Cleaning assess your damaged carpet and study the source of water. We understand the major reason behind the water damage with the help of the latest tools.
Next, we examine your carpets and check how saturated they are. Additionally, we also examine the subfloor and underlay to check if water has also damaged your walls.
Define the works to complete
Once we have a clear picture of everything that is to be done, we adopt a standard water extraction, cleaning, drying, and restoration approach.
Once we have all this ready, our expert carpet cleaners would tell you the exact timeline it would take.
Further, we like to keep it transparent. We will also let you know as to till what degree your carpet can be restored from the damage.
Back 2 New Cleaning uses high-end tools meant specifically for extracting water from the carpets. Such tools have an optimum level of vacuum pressure and airflow which suck the maximum amount of water.
Once we have expelled the standing water out, the task becomes easier. This would not only reduce the carpet damage to an extent but would also help your carpet in drying quickly.
Carpet Mould Removal
Mould is a type of fungus which grows in the moist area, the carpets in our home are good at absorbing moisture. Moulds also spread rapidly and reach other household items, such as curtains and mattress. If the moulds are not treated on time, it’ll be harder to remove the moulds from the carpet. At Back 2 New Cleaning we use the quality cleaning agent, which is industry approved for mould removal. We use the combination of chemicals and cleaning the carpet. Which eliminates the mould from the carpet. To book our services call us on our numbers.
Carpet Cleaning Sewer Backup
Does your sewer overflowed and the water came from the sewer has soaked your carpet. Sewage water has 1000 times more bacteria than the other type of water. Moreover, sewage water also causes more damage to the carpet. To restore the damage caused by sewage water, the treatment requires more attention and work. At Back 2 New Cleaning we have developed effective ways to counter the sewer damage, To book our services call on our numbers, we will be happy to serve you.
Taking care of indoor air quality
Expert carpet restoration damage experts of Back 2 New Cleaning understand how a wet carpet can contaminate your indoor air. Thus, we adopt highly antimicrobial treatments to sanitize and avoid the growth of bacteria in wet carpers/
This process also prevents the growth of mould at your place. Further, we also make sure that no damp smells and odours are left behind during the process.
Drying of wet carpets
Once we have expelled the standing water out from your carpets, we make use of industrial strength air movers. These equipment dry your wet carpets by blowing air.
Additionally, we also make use of dehumidifiers to improve the indoor air quality and to prevent it from being too humid.
This is perhaps because too much humidity or moisture content in your indoor air can bring secondary damage to your place. This will then promote the growth of bacteria, mildew, and moulds.
If your carpet is too much wet, our expert carpet water damage restoration experts will lift your carpet to speed up the drying process.
Our experts keep a close check throughout the entire restoration process. We ensure that all the processes – carpet drying, carpet sanitation, carpet relaying and carpet steam cleaning are done properly.
We also keep you updated throughout the process regarding the progress made.
Why Hire Back 2 New Cleaning?
Back 2 New Cleaning is an expert carpet floor water damage restoration expert in Melbourne. Here are a few of the many reasons why you should hire us:
- Our experts help you restore your damaged carpets completely
- We offer emergency and same day carpet restoration services
- We reach your place within 1 hour of contacting us
- Our experts use high-end water extraction tools and equipment
- We also provide carpet dry cleaning, flood water carpet damage restoration, carpet sanitization, carpet cleaning and other services
Thus, look no further and add life to your water damaged carpet with our flood water carpet damage restoration services in Melbourne.
Great work by Back2 Cleaning
Amazing Drain Cleaning Services
Economic way to clean stain carpet
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia