A mattress is very susceptible to dirt and dust settlement and almost constantly collects and traps our dead skin cells. As the source of our sleep comfort and coziness, we have to make sure that the mattress is clean and hygienic. Stains on your mattress can affect its appearance and hygiene in a very bad way. Regular staining will permanently damage the quality and durability of your mattress. Mattress stain removal should be done instantly to avoid contamination of germs and bacteria from the stain. If you have a pet or a small child who pees in the night, the urine stains on a mattress are very normal.
Urine stains on a mattress should never be disregarded and must be cleaned in due time. Mattress sanitization is necessary to keep the mattress hygiene intact and to prevent germs and pathogens from spreading. ignoring mattress urine stain removal on time can cause your mattress to stink and produce a bad odour. Take this simple guide to keep your family and everyday sleep safe. Back 2 New Cleaning company are providing you with the steps and instructions on how to clean urine stains from the mattress.
Materials you Will Need
- Empty spray bottle
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Baking soda
- Liquid soap or detergent
- Any product of lavender oil
- Vacuum Cleaner
Steps For Removing Urine Stains
- Step 1: Take an empty spray bottle and add 8 parts of hydrogen peroxide and 3 parts of baking soda. Liquid soap can also be added to this solution depending upon the intensity and severity of the urine stain. Also, add some drops of lavender oil to this solution for better mattress urine odour removal results.
- Step 2: Use the spray bottle to spray peroxide and soda solution onto the urine stain on the mattress. Keep spraying the solution until the stain is filled and saturated, and let the solution spread all around the stain. Leave the mattress as it is and let peroxide and baking soda remove odours and odour causing bacteria Slowly the yellowness of the urine stain should begin to fade.
- Step 3: Naturally dry out your mattress or turn the fan on and let the moisture evaporate. After the mattress is dried you will see that the urine stain has disappeared and the leftover of baking soda yellowness. A vacuum cleaner can remove that yellowness of baking soda.
- Step 4: Continuously tap the stain to bring out the baking soda now trapped within the mattress Add an upholstery hose to any vacuum cleaner and turn it on clean the mattress using the vacuum cleaner to eradicate all the baking soda powder and debris left on or around the mattress stain.
- Step 5: For prolonged mattress deodorisation and mattress odour removal results, you can also sprinkle a few drops of lavender oil on the mattress.
We are a renowned name in town that can provide you with all kinds of Carpet Cleaning Brisbane. We offer the best professional mattress cleaning services at a low and reasonable cost. We have a trained and experienced staff of professional mattress cleaners. We use all kinds of commercial products and solvents for deep and effective cleaning of the mattress. Don’t let the dirty mattresses affect your health and well being when we offer affordable and effective professional mattress cleaning services for you.