Chocolate is the favorite thing for many people whereas its stains are exactly the opposite of its taste because it acts differently while cleaning the leather couch. Removing the chocolate stain from a leather couch is a messy job. Though you enjoy eating chocolates on your sofa if accidentally it spills, then clean it becomes very difficult. You have to put a lot of effort to remove the stains.
However, you can always call professional upholstery cleaners for help. Chocolate stain removal from the sofa is easy to work for professional upholstery cleaners. In fact, any upholstery cleaning task is easy for a team of experts. So don’t wait and hire the best services of upholstery cleaning today and give your sofa a fresh and new look.
Steps For Chocolate Stain Removal From Leather Couch
To remove the chocolate from the couch, take a spoon and gently peel out the chocolate as much as you can. Keep in mind that you don’t have to rub the chocolate as it’ll spread all over the furniture fabric and sits deep into the couch, which may invite bacteria and germs. In the end, it’ll be hard for you to get rid of it.
- Now, take 2 cups of cold water in a small container.
- Pour 1 TB spoon of liquid dish soap into the container and mix it properly.
- In the next step, take a microfiber cloth or any other soft cloth and dampen it, using the dishwashing soap and cold water solution.
- Gently scrub the cloth into circular motion on the stains, you’ll observe it getting lighter.
- Rinse the surface using a clean soft cloth and which is soaked in water.
- Use the cloth to remove the remaining chocolate stains and rinse the surface thoroughly.
The stains of the chocolate can be tricky sometimes and damage the beauty of the sofa. By following the above-given steps, it is easy to remove the stains but beware, there are few cleaning solvents that may harm the fabric and cause discolouration. You can do tests on the spot using any solution or cleaning solvent.
Hire Professional Leather Couch Stain Removal Service
Back 2 New Cleaning can be your best option. We are working with our highly professional and knows the best techniques to rid of tough stains from your sofa. The good thing is our professional upholstery cleaners have all the resources to clean your couch with perfection.
So, call us today and hire Back 2 New Upholstery Cleaning Brisbane to clean all your furniture with perfection.