Probably, chocolate is the tastiest and sweetest thing for some people. The stain of chocolate is exactly opposite to its taste because it acts differently while cleaning leather couch. While cleaning a couch, a person learns and gets to know that cleaning leather couch from chocolate stain is a messy job. While eating chocolates on your couch is fun and easy but cleaning it is harder. You have to put effort to remove the stain.
However, you can always take help from professional upholstery cleaners. Chocolate stain removal from the couch is an easy work for professional upholstery cleaners. In fact, any upholstery cleaning tasks are easy for professionals. So don’t wait and hire best professional couch cleaners and get your sofa fresh and clean and get a fresh new look.
Follow The Steps For Chocolate Stain Removal From Couch
Take a plastic spoon and gently remove the remaining chocolate from the couch or sofa. Gently peel chocolate as you can. Keep in mind if you rub the chocolate it’ll spread all over the furniture fabric and sits deep into the couch, which may invite bacteria and germs and in the end, it’ll be hard for you to get rid of it.
- Now, pour two cups of cold water into a small container.
- Add one tablespoon of liquid dish soap into the container and mix it well.
- Now take a microfiber cloth or any other soft cloth and dampen it, using the cold water and dishwashing soap solution.
- Gently scrub the cloth into circular motion on the stain you’ll observe that the stain is started getting lighter.
- Rinse the surface using a clean soft cloth again and soaked in water.
- Use the cloth to remove the rest of the chocolate stain and rinse the surface thoroughly.
Chocolate stain can be tricky sometime and damages the beauty of the couch. By following these above steps, you can remove the stains but beware, some cleaning solvents may harm the fabric and cause discolouration. You can do a spot test before using any solution or cleaning solvent.
Back2New Cleaning can be your best option. The team of couch cleaners we are working with highly professional and knows the best techniques to rid stains from your couches. The best thing is that our professional upholstery cleaners have all the resources to make your upholstery cleaned to perfection. So, call us today and get the best couch cleaning services across all the suburbs of Australia.