These days people spend a lot on buying carpets and rugs. Everyone wants their carpets to last longer as they have spent a lot of money on them. Chemicals used in cleaning solutions can harm your carpets and decrease their lifespan. To prolong their life you can use organic solutions. These solutions are not only safe for your carpets but also give great cleaning results. Many professionals also suggest using natural cleaning solutions. There are many natural carpet cleaning solutions that can be made at our house. To know more read the following blog carefully.
Below mentioned are some of the best home-made Natural Carpet Cleaning Solutions
- Baking Soda
- White Vinegar
- Essential Oils
- Baking Soda- Before starting the cleaning process vacuuming the carpet is important. After vacuuming, sprinkle a little amount of baking soda on the carpet. Evenly distribute the baking soda over the carpet using a brush. Leave it for 10-20 minutes and then again vacuum it to remove all the stains and dirt from the carpets.
- Water- It is basically used for cleaning the carpets. Use water to clean your carpets regularly with the help of a vacuum. Every week clean the carpets using water. You can also use dish soap and hot water for tough stains formed on the carpets.
- Salt- Salt is one of the best ingredients used for getting rid of stains from carpets. This is a great solution for all types of tough stains such as wine stains and other tough stains. Sprinkle a little amount of salt on the stains and allow it to dry for 10-15 minutes. After that use a vacuum and later spray some amount of carpet cleaning solution on the carpets.
- White Vinegar- White Vinegar works as a wonderful agent for cleaning the carpets. White vinegar is helpful in getting rid of all the tough stains and bad smells from the carpets. Dilute white vinegar with water and sprinkle on the stains and later blot the stains with the help of a cloth.
- Essential Oils- There are many types of essential oils. Lemon essential oil, lavender essential oil are some of the basic essential oils used for carpets. These oils are very safe and also effective in getting rid of stains and bad odour from the carpets. Essential oils don’t cause any harm to people and the environment.
The ingredients required to get an effective homemade carpet cleaning solution are given below:
- 6 cups of hot water
- 2 tablespoons liquid soap
- 2 tablespoons white distilled vinegar
- ¼ cup of hydrogen peroxide
- 15-20 drops of essential oils.
Mix all these ingredients in a large jug and stir gently. Pour this mixture into a carpet steam cleaning machine and use it according to the directions. You can also apply this mixture directly onto the carpet stains. After some time remove this solution using a brush. With the help of this solution, you can clean all types of carpets and rugs without any damage. This method is safe and also prolongs the life of the carpets. This method is 100% natural and effective for all types of carpet stains and odour.
Hire Us For Effective Carpet Cleaning Services
We at Back 2 New Cleaning offers top-class affordable carpet cleaning in Brisbane. Our cleaners are very well trained and they use all kinds of natural solutions for getting rid of all the tough stains from the carpets. We use all the latest tools available in the market to get rid of all the dirt and germs from the carpets. We also provide carpet deodorizing and sanitizing services. Our experts are available 24/7 to give the best carpet cleaning services to our customers. Give us a call today on 0488 850 862 to hire our professional carpet cleaners and get a free quote.