Just think there are many things that hide deep inside our carpet like dust, mud, hair, bacteria etc. It can cause damage to the carpet, so it is necessary for carpet cleaning. Carpet Cleaning helps to keep our expensive carpet from further damage.
Routine carpet cleaning will help the carpet to stay in good condition. Just think that one child vomited or urinated on the carpet, it can cause a foul smell. Carpet cleaning can improve the smell of the carpet. Delayed carpet cleaning can cause the spread of bacteria and many causes in the spread of diseases. Routine carpet cleaning in Caboolture makes our carpet clean and we will be confident to call up our relatives into our area.
What happens when suddenly some amount of blood falls on the carpet. It is important to clean it, soon as possible before it dries. There are gentle and strong methods for cleaning the carpet. First, we should go for a gentle method of treatment, it may cause damage or discolouration of the carpet.
Here We Go, Let Us Get Rid of The Dried Blood Stain on The Carpet.
Dried bloodstains on the carpet can cause damage in carpet. It will stick on silky or woollen carpet very well when compared to other types of carpet. To prevent our carpet from being ruined,take fast measures to get rid of dried bloodstains. There are many steps to remove the dried blood from the carpet.
Step by Step Method:
- The following steps are a strong method of treating carpet. So first we have to try in a small area of carpet stain. Because when we are taking more amounts, it can cause damage and discoloration. We can test up to 15 minutes, until dry,then check what happens to the carpet.
- Use a butter knife and try to remove the dried fleck’s of bloodstain. This is not recommended to use on expensive carpets
- Take some amount of unflavored meat tenderizer (don’t try to use flavored meat tenderizer,which may create new stain), these chemicals can break the protein in the blood easily. And then mix the unflavored meat tenderizer in equal amounts of water. Then dab into the dried bloodstain. Let it stay for 15-30 minutes. Then blot with a cotton white cloth,towel or tissue.
- Wet the stain with 3% of hydrogen peroxide on the stained carpet. Let the hydrogen peroxide get dried well,don’t need to rinse with water (lightens up the colour of your carpet) hydrogen peroxide is a difficult step of cleaning a carpet because it is risky in the dark-coloured carpet.
- After this step mix 2 teaspoons of shampoo or liquid dishwashing detergent in 1 cup of water. And spray this on the stain and let it for five minutes. Next, mix 1 teaspoon of household ammonia in one cup of water, then spray ammonia solution on the shampoo stain. Let sit for 5 minutes. Then spray water on it and wait until it dries.
- Use a commercial enzyme cleaner (if you haven’t found any other product designed for carpet), it will help to break down the complex chemicals in the blood. Spray on the stain,let it dry.
- Once we had done all the steps, and we found the stain had disappeared. Use a dryer or fan to dry completely.
- Later use a vacuum cleaner.
Here We are, Back 2 New Cleaning, Can Help You Out
If each and every method that you try doesn’t work at all. Don’t worry,we are here to help you out. We are best in dealing with transparent carpet cleaning. You can just contact Back 2 New Cleaning. We can provide you the best service ever. So you can stay away from problems.
Have a Look Here: – TIPS ON BOOSTING THE CONDITION AND LIFE OF A CARPET